AE-1435 EzApply 2D Kit
AE-1435 EzApply 2D Kit is designed to extract proteins from mammalian tissues/cells in a serial manner and prepare samples for 2-D electrophoresis.
Purpose and Application
- Extraction of Proteins from Mammalian cell or tissue cultures
- 2D electrophoresis sample buffer
- Separate extraction allows higher protein concentration per gel, spot detection is easy.
- Reducing reagent, alkylating reagent, washing buffer and stratified solutions are also incorporated into a kit
- Low running cost, while allowing short-time extraction and easy sample preparation
- Combination use with AE-1430EzApply (sample preparation kit for SDS-PAGE) makes it applicable to SDS-PAGE as well as 2-D electrophoresis.
|Major components||Wash buffer
Tris, Ampholine , DTT
Urea, thiourea, surfactant,
Ampholine , DTT
|Manner of package||Solution/30 mL bottle x 2
Solution/20 mL bottle
Solution/10 mL bottle
Solution/1 mL tube
Solution/500 μL tube
|Method of use||Appropriate amount of solution is applied to tissues or cells, which were lysed and extracted.|
|Applicable amount||Extracted from 100 mg of mammalian tissue 20 runs.|
|Storage period||Frozen at -20ºC for 6 months (before dissolved with DTT) or 1 week after dissolved with DDT|