AE-9020 E-shot II
E-shot II is available to transfer CCD camera data to PC by USB connecting.
AE-9020 E-shot II
Purpose and Application
E-ShotⅡis available to control CCD camera of ATTO’s gel documentation system and transfer gel image data to PC by USB connecting.
When you push a Saving button, the image transfer to PC hardware automatically as TIFF file (8 to 16 bit ).
- Available of E-shot II as a standalone device
- Changeable shutter speed from 1/30 to 4 sec with front panel dial
- Automatically turn off the UV illuminator by pushing FREEZE button to freeze the image.
- Automatically save the image as a 8 bit TIFF format by pushing SAVE button
- Display the device status with three kinds of LED lights: Power ON-OFF indicator (Green), FREEZE indicator(Red), USB flush memory indicator (Green/Red)
- Conectable VIDEO out put terminal of compact controler to monitor and printer
- Available to connect Windows PC
- High speed transfer system of image data by connecting Windows PC with E-shot II by USB cable
- Display the live image on the PC monitor in real time
- Display autocontrast image of 14bit/16bit data
- Save the images as 8 to 16 bit digital data
- Controllable the FREEZE action from E-ShotⅡor software
|Product Name||E-shot II|
|Connectable Camera||ATTO Printgraph (Gel documentation) system Monochrome CCD Camera|
|Image||640×480 pixels AD convert 14bit|
|Connector||USB2.0 with PC, video output terminal|
|Shutter speed||1/30 sec. – 4 sec.|
|Control||ImageSaver5, OS:Windows 7 (64/32bit)/VISTA(64/32bit)/XP|
|Storage media||USB flush memory ( – 32GB)
|File format||USB flush memory： 8bitTIFF
Windows PC： 8bit JPEG、BMP、TIFF/ 14bit CCD/ 16bit TIFF
※ PC is optional
※Monitor resolution should be over 1024×768 pixels.