c-PAGEL compact gel (60×60 mm)
Compact size (60×60 mm).
c-PAGEL is precast polyacrylamide gels of compact size (60×60 mm) offering easy operation, fast sample run time, and efficient separation, in combination with ATTO compact polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis system.
Purpose and Application
- Separation and detection of proteins (C type)
- Second step of 2D electrophoresis (CD type)
- SDS-PAGE, Native-PAGE
- Detection of PCR products, separation of DNA
- Experimental training for students or researchers
- Compact size (60 mm x 60 mm)
- Fast electrophoresis run time as 30 min
- Even with small amount of samples and reagents, gives good separation
- Offers stability and reproducibility
- Glass plates with good thermal stability and uniformity employed
- Easy to set on to the apparatus and take off the gel from the glass plate
- Varieties of gels are available, including wide range of gel percentage, wells, gels for 2D electrophoresis also available
|Usage||Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis of Protein or Nucleic Acid (SDS-PAGE, native PAGE)|
|Glass Plate Size||76mm(W)x70mm(H)|
|Gel Size||60mm(W)x60mm(H), Thickness 0.75mm|
|Gel/Buffer Composition||Polyacrylamide, Tris-HCL Buffer|
|Gel Percentage and
Separation Range in Molecular Weight
Sample Loading Volume
|12 Wells (Width 2.9 mm)
Maximum Loading Volume: about 8μL/well
Gel Width 55 mm (depending on the first step IEF gel length)
|Transportation/ Preservation Condition||Can be transported in room temperature. Should be stored in a refrigerator (Caution: NOT to be frozen)|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored in a refrigerator (NOT to be frozen)|
|Package||10 plates per box|
Note 1: Gels do NOT contain SDS. Electrophoresis with buffer solution containing 24mM Tris + 192mM Glycine + 0.1% SDS is Laemmli method, and one without SDS is Ornstein-Davis method.
Note 2: Gels for 2D is flat on top (no wells), on to which the first step IEF gel is easy to set.
Note 3: Use buffer solution containing 25mM Tris and 192mM Glycine for DNA electrophoresis.
Note 4: Use buffer solution containing 100mM Tris and 50mM Tricine and 0.1% SDS for electrophoresis with E-T15S/E-R15S.