e-PAGEL mini gel (90×83 mm)
Mini size (90×83 mm).
e-PAGEL is precast polyacrylamide gels of mini size (90×83 mm) offering easy operation and efficient separation, in combination with ATTO mini polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis system.
Purpose and Application
- Separation and detection of proteins (C type)
- Second step of 2D electrophoresis (CD type)
- SDS-PAGE, Native-PAGE
- Detection of PCR products, separation of DNA
- Experimental training for students or researchers
- Mini size (90 mm x 83 mm)
- Offer stability and reproducibility of separation
- Glass plates with good thermal stability and uniformity employed
- Easy to set on to the apparatus and take off the gel from the glass plate
- Varieties of gels are available, including wide range of gel percentage, wells, gels for 2D electrophoresis also available
|Product Name||e-PAGEL(R) (14 wells)||e-PAGEL(R) (18 wells)||e-PAGEL(R) (for 2D electrophoresis)|
|Usage||Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis of Protein or Nucleic Acid (SDS-PAGE, native PAGE)|
|Glass Plate Size||120mm(W)x100mm(H)|
|Gel Size||90mm(W)x83mm(H), Thickness 0.75mm|
|Gel/Buffer Composition||Polyacrylamide, Tris-HCL Buffer|
|Gel Percentage and
Separation Range in Molecular Weight
Sample Loading Volume
|14 wells (Width 4.2 mm)
Maximum Loading Volume: about 24μL/well
|18 wells (Width 2.9 mm)
Maximum Loading Volume: about 15μL/well
Gel Width 75 mm (depending on the first step IEF gel length)
|Transportation/ Preservation Condition||Can be transported in room temperature. Should be stored in a refrigerator (Caution: NOT to be frozen)|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored in a refrigerator (NOT to be frozen)|
|Package||10 plates per box|
Note 1: Gels do NOT contain SDS. Electrophoresis with buffer solution containing 24mM Tris + 192mM Glycine + 0.1% SDS is Laemmli method, and one without SDS is Ornstein-Davis method.
Note 2: Gels for 2D is flat on top (no wells), on to which the first step IEF gel is easy to set.
Note 3: Use buffer solution containing 25mM Tris and 192mM Glycine for DNA electrophoresis.
Note 4: Use buffer solution containing 100mM Tris and 50mM Tricine and 0.1% SDS for electrophoresis with E-T15S/E-R15S.