PAGEL mini gel (90×78 mm)
Mini size (90×78 mm).
PAGEL is precast polyacrylamide gels of mini size (90×78 mm) offering easy operation and efficient separation, in combination with ATTO mini polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis system.
Purpose and Application
- Separation and detection of proteins
- Second step of 2D electrophoresis
- SDS-PAGE, Native-PAGE
- Detection of PCR products, separation of DNA
- Experimental training for students or researchers
- Mini size (90 mm x 78 mm)
- Offers stability and reproducibility of separation
- Glass plates with good thermal stability and uniformity employed
- Easy to set on to the apparatus and take off the gel from the glass plate
- Varieties of gels are available, including wide range of gel percentage (from low to high molecular weight) and wells (12, 18, 21 wells)
|Product Name||PAGEL(R) (12 wells)||PAGEL(R) (18 wells)||PAGEL(R) (21 wells)|
|Usage||Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis of Protein or Nucleic Acid (SDS-PAGE, native PAGE)|
|Glass Plate Size||120mm(W)x100mm(H)|
|Gel Size||90mm(W)x78mm(H), Thickness 1mm|
|Gel/Buffer Composition||Mainly Polyacrylamide, Tris-HCl Buffer|
|Gel Percentage and
Separation Range in Molecular Weight
Sample Loading Volume
|12 wells (Width 4.5 mm)
Maximum Loading Volume: about 28μL/well
|18 wells (Width 2.9 mm)
Maximum Loading Volume: about 15μL/well
Compatible with Standard Multi-channel Pipette
|21 wells (Width 1.8 mm)
Maximum Loading Volume: about 10μL/well
|Transportation/ Preservation Condition||Can be transported in room temperature. Should be stored in a refrigerator (Caution: NOT to be frozen)|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored in a refrigerator (NOT to be frozen)|
|Package||10 plates per box|
Note 1: Gels do NOT contain SDS, except for SPG-520L. Electrophoresis with buffer solution containing 24mM Tris + 192mM Glycine + 0.1% SDS is Laemmli method, and one without SDS is Ornstein-Davis method.
Note 2: Use buffer solution containing 25mM Tris and 192mM Glycine for DNA electrophoresis.
Note 3: R-type PAGEL (18 wells) and G-type PAGEL (21 wells) are order-made and the orders are received in every 5 boxes.
Note 4: PAGEL give slightly different electrophoretic patterns to e-PAGEL due to their manufacturing process. e-PAGEL is more cost focused, however it does NOT mean downgrade of quality.