WSE-4110 PoweredBLOT-One is a semi-dry transfer system with built-in power supply for western blotting
Purpose and Application
- Semi-dry blotting for transferring of proteins from single compact gel (6 x 6 cm) or mini gel (8 x 9 cm) (Western blotting)
- Semi-dry blotting of DNA (Southern blotting)
- Built-in power supply compatible with the fast blotting for single mini gel(8 x 9cm).
- Palm size, compact space.
- Uniform transfer efficiency & Prevent protein band drifts
- Two programmed and two manual transfer modes can be selected.
Standard mode: Constant voltage, 12 V, 60 min
Rapid mode: Constant voltage, 24 V, 10 min
- Accurate setting can be done easily by anyone with just 3 steps: 1. Load the filter paper, membrane, and gel and close the lid; 2. Turn the knob of the power source and select the mode; 3. Press the output switch.
|Product Name||PoweredBlot One|
|Maximum gel size||8.5 x 9.0cm|
|Electrode plate||Anode: Platinized titanium
Cathode: Corrosion-resistant stainless steel
|Transfer time||8min, 8-60 min|
|Transfer condition||12V/24V CV|
|Output voltage/current||12V/24V, 0.5A|
|Display||Digital display, alarm, light LED|
|Program||Preset: 2 files|
|Safety device||Short circuit detection, noload detection|
|Dimension||170 (W) x 107 (D) x 120 (H) mm|